Tag: Confessions of a Nail Polish Addict


Ik kwam een leuke tag tegen op Colouryourlife by Andrea, de Confessions of a Nail Polish Addict tag.
Het is lang geleden dat ik een tag heb gedaan. Vaak niet zoveel zin in om ze over te nemen, hoe leuk ook! Maar voor deze maak ik een uitzondering. En hou Engels aan dit keer!

1) What nailpolish are you wearing on your nails (and toes) right now?

On my finger nails I am wearing a polish I haven't showed you yet; "Vanda Pure Delight" by Appeal4. And on my toes a pink El Corazon Prima polish.

2) What is a nail product you can't live without?

Too many to mention. Do I have to choose one? Then it would be my self made peel-off because I swatch a lot.



3) What is your favorite nail brand (mainstream and indie)?

Another hard to answer question. But guess it would be El Corazon. Favorite indie... my gosh. So many beautiful brands. But for now I pick Glam Polish.



4) What shape nail do you wear? (long, short, oval, etc)

I guess long, although I have long nailbeds. My nail shape is squoval, not completely square because the ends are a bit round.

5) What is your go-to color?

Green. No need to (over) think that :-D Mint green is my favorite!



6) What is your favorite nail polish finish?

I could start with my least favorite... Metallic. Me no likey. I prefer creamy finishes. Fall for those every time! And next shimmer... Oh and HOLO!

7) What's on your nailpolish wishlist?

A few AEngland's Rossetti's Goddess. And a few of the brand Il était un Vernis.

8) When do you usually paint your nails? (morning, afternoon etc)

At the end of the morning usually when I think I have the most energy. And when I am really busy with swatching I tend to paint them in the evening so they are ready for the next day.



9) What's your top nail tip you swear by?

Moisturize! Moisturize and moisturize. Keeps your nails healthy!

10) What nailpolish do you regret buying?

Three polishes from Tony Moly with glitter in them. They seemed so darn cute, but they needed like 4 layers. I won them at an auction on EBay so I didn't pay a lot for them. But still. Small regret.

11) Neons or pastels? Bright or darks?

Pastels. No doubt in my mind! Can't really choose between dark or bright though. Love them both!



12) What is your holy grail white, black and nude polish?

White; Alpine Snow by OPI. And I remember a retail store nearby (called Action) had a very cheap white that was really good. Just like their black polish from MAX.

13) What is one brand you want to try but haven't yet?

Enchanted Polish or Cupcake Polish. Oh and Caddilacquer! And somehow Collistar after seeing some great swatches! But in the end I will always be a bit curious for indie brands.


So this was the tag! Loved answering the questions; sometimes hard, sometimes easy. Whoever wants to do the tag as well, be my guest! Would love to read your answers. Will tag a few people however and it's up to you if you want to do it;



and




0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

****Comments with URL's will be removed! ****